I made a Card Book for my aunt after her wedding and included all of her wedding cards, as well as some pictures from her big day!
- 2 Book Rings – You can buy them in on Amazon and they come in a range of sizes. Click here for a sample of what to look for. When in doubt better too big than too small in ring size.
- Heavy duty hole punch (the little silver one will not work for this because of the thickness of the cards).
- Cardboard for the front cover, back cover, and any photo pages you may want to include on the inside. I saved old cereal and rice boxes and used those.
- Scrapbooking paper and/or embellishments and double sided tape or glue for the front, back, and photo pages.
- Measure the length and width of the largest card and make the front and back covers slightly bigger using the cardboard you saved or purchased.
- Decorate the front and back covers as you’d like.
- Hole punching tips:
- Find the smallest card and measure where the holes will be on the top and bottom because that’s where the holes will be for all the cards.
- Make sure the holes are inward enough that they won’t tear with use of the book.
- Use a piece of scrap cardboard to put the hole measurements into so you can use it as a template when hole punching all of the cards and covers.
- Once everything is hole punched, put it all together. Insert additional pages with photo’s if desired. Voila!